Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Damn you done F@#ked up now......


Your boy( or former boy) "Kramer" is the latest to have his racist tag showing in what will be the MVP headline of the day for me. Another one bites the dust? Well, it all depends on how you look at it.....



According to my fellow African American co-worker, "they'll be giving his ass a medal by the end of the week!" I'm not so sure, but I hope his ass is finally washed up like he was starting to be. It's a shame I don't feel any sympathy for kats like that. You know the kind that pretend "anger" makes them do things....As I like to see it, some people try really hard to suppress their racist urges ( and being a member of another minority or traditionally discriminated group doesn't change this) but sometimes that tag is just showing.....


The way he figures it Richards doesn't think he's a racist .....just a victim of anger,unfortunately his situation couldn't be more problematic. If it only takes your ass 30 seconds to anger to the point of calling someone a nigger...you got more than anger issues..
Granted in fits of anger,we've all put our feet in our mouth but that usually takes some time and a little manipulation. But hey...if if it floats right up to the surface, sorry dog but there's probably a whole lot more where that came from.....Basically that was some shit you MEANT to say......not a fluke......

ANyways, it's UnliKely that the rest of America will side with me but I'm hoping the Jewish influentials in Hollywood will do us a favor and pull the plug on any future efforts of this man in TV..... (*that might make him more of a racist tho....hmmmm.......)

And don't forget to tell him...."ummm Micheal your tag is showing".......


Who's next? I'm sure I'll see another tag hanging before long.........

No comments: