Thursday, November 02, 2006

Let's play catch up...









So it's been awhile since I blogged, this statement will be followed by a long series of excuses which will begin here...... 1. Work is very busy, projects are rising from thin air and I "new employee" am still demonstrating worthiness. 2. Hell I'm tired when I'm done with the job, 3, my wifi access in the basement I call home is quite limited-still working on getting that service beyond wifi piracy...

Anyways with all those excuses,I still find myself thinking about the blog and all the great things I shoulda been blogging about. As a new Washingtonian, I have been involved in some disastrously strange incidents, particularly when I'm wearing my orange glasses. Like these-^^^


These glasses have managed to attract some of the strangest strange .....

I'll start with the latest and go backwards in freak-ass events.....


So I hop off the Green-line train on my way to the crib when I decide to stop at the grocery store for a little tofu gourmet treat, right......
I'm done and dragging about 7 plastic grocery bags( hell, 7 paper bags are hard as hell to carry several blocks)down the street when I get to my block.
* There is always some shady activity on this street just cause there is a nice dark alley, i.e. crazy person's paradise*
So I turn the corner behind Bank of America and what do I see?

The woman above.....well at least a very similar looking white
woman with no shoes on * automatic sign of a crackdeal/impending blow job- if she's no hippy or no beach nearby,damn*......talking to some cracked out looking black
dude....I'm like awww hell nah! get off my block,right? I proceed to
walk by them ( Cause I'm carrying several bags that have begun to create deep markings in my skin and hell I ain't moving) as I hear the woman say " I need some crack...man I need some money".

The dummy black dude has the nerve to look at me and attempt to ask me for some money,like uh..... "excuse me miss" I just starting shaking my head and saying "Don't do it, don't even" in response to his ridiculous begging for crack $$. You think I finance crackdeals and blowjobs? ummm hell nawl....damn fools...Did I mention it was about 30 degrees outside?...crazy I tell you....


*Disclaimer* I am very sensitive to drug dependance issues and their social cause and the proliferation of drug abuse issues in lower class communities. I am however not into supporting drug abusers in my neighborhood via monetary donations, thank you...


Random DC craziness number 2 coming up soon!

No comments: