Friday, May 25, 2007

So I guess I suck....




Well not really, it's just that I've been doing a lot more living and less writing in the last months. I haven't traveled anywhere outside of the US but I've been on somewhat of a different voyage. That one headed towards my new definition of motherhood/mama-isms/child-zone.

Preparing for this new world hasn't exactly become a new course of study but it has caused me to look a bit deeper into myself. Hence the lack of postings- sheesh I can't tell all my business can I? :) No, really the best thing is that I've been open to the changes that are presenting themselves and I like to sit back and observe how rapidly life's course ( or what you think life's course is) can morph.
I take it as an opportunity to shift and redefine- something we all need to do from time to time.

Does this mean I'm no longer an international traveler? Hell nawls- I'm just reading up on how long infant passports are good for....
Does this mean I'm no longer a feminist? Umm don't be silly- at this point I'm thinking on writing my manuscript on feminism and thee child-zone- now that's going to be interesting...
Does this mean I've softened up and my views on life are all totally up in the air? Now this is just a crazy question- Steadfastness aside anyone who encounters a life altering situation and does not manage any sort of change is kinda off their rockers eh? Of course most of my ideas are the same but I never claim to know it all and I am glad to learn from everyday life, no matter what life it is....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where's the baby?
you good?