Monday, September 10, 2007

Now I really suck raw eggs....


I gotsta apologize my peopolians.... It's been a long time. It's been 3 months and 3 weeks to be exact.And I'm not jsut saying that cause I'm handy with the mathematics. I know this cause that's how old my daughter is and looks like I went into labor shortly after writing that post.

My, my,my how things DO change. To describe my situation now, um, I'll have to call it taking a long-lasting chill pill. Yeah! That's it I've been trying to come up with some cool way to to describe my recent hiatus from all things non-infant. So, while this blog could be come all things infant, I decided to post all those things on my other page..... http://the-usual-plus-child.blogspot.com

As for this page,I'm back to my sometimes critical analysis of random shit happening around me.I'm back from maternity leave with a beautiful baby with a beautiful existence, so yeah i;m ready to step back in the saddle. But slow, though. Like I said, that chill pill is longlasting ( at least one of them is foolproof :))

I'm posting like a crazy crackhead this month- I think I'll do a marathon of random shit that you'll be happy or half-interested to read. Let the turtle games begin!!!!!


Oh yeah- that's my sweetie pie...

No comments: