Monday, September 17, 2007

today....today....today


***RAnDoM BlaBBerInG BeLoW******************

Phew, it's hard work working huh? Since I'm back in the job zone, your gurl is in dire need of some extra zzzzzz's. Where do I get these from is the question. There is a saying that fat people say there are too many hours in the day, while skinnies say not enough- and if that is true, I must be skinny as hell!
Seriously I need about 32 hours to get everything done at work, play with Sahana, cook dinner, have some me time, and take a killer ass nap. Awww, the life......I think I'm just fishing around in my brain, preparing for the next wave in life. On one hand it's pretty frustrating having so many things to do, on the other,it's cool just to sit and chill......Like I'm doing now.... Having a glass of wine contemplating whether to sleep with my bambina or getting to work.......Work is always better with good wine, but so is sleep....if only I had those extra 8 hours I could do both.....

Damn you deadlines!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a meaning day for me...9.17 is the day my mother moved to Heaven and each time I see someone using that number I take it as message from Heaven that this person is good for life. Just wanted to share that. So the Heavens today let me know that our friendship is meant to be...Much Respect...Peace...